Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"All about Friendship"




True friendship is perhaps the only relation that survives the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional. A good friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more.


Different people have different definition of friendship. But for me there's no adjective or such word can describe how great my friends are. My friends are the one making me smile all the time especially when i'm sad and also give advices everytime I have problems. They are the one whom I can relax and hang out, have fun, share my thoughts, my deep dark secrets my goals in life, my hopes, joys and fears. Everytime they are around I feel so protected and comfortable. And i'm so proud of them not just because of their money, jewelries and whatsoever sparkling things they have. But I'm so proud of them of what they are and what I am when I'm with them. They say a person who has found a faithful friend has found a priceless treasure.

Friendship is the hardest thing on the world to explain. Their just like half part of our self that when they are not around we feel so alone and incomplete. Just like the quote said: "True Friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom know until it be lost."




1 comment: